- Tucked away in the ranch yard, the Pioneer Cabin is very private, but still close to other guest facilities in the ranch yard.
- Sleeps 4 guests ( 2 double bunk beds) and is fully self-contained with shower / toilet and kitchenette with fridge, single stove element, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots/pans, dish soap and dishtowels.
- Finished inside with pine siding, this perfectly petite (176 Sq. Feet) cabin makes for an inviting and cozy getaway.
- All bedding, towels, soap and shampoo supplied.
- BBQ (with gas element on side) on private deck.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.
- ‘Reesor Springs Natural Spring Water’ in every tap – gov’t tested.
- Air conditioning.
- FREE WIFI at Ranch Hall.
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- No air/pellet guns, balloons for water fights, fireworks, sunflower seeds or peanut with shells, please.
- $139 per night for first 2 guests.
- $20 for each additional guests (up to 2 more guests).
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book. 2 night minimum booking – long weekends require 3 night minimum booking.
- Book for 6 nights & get the 7th night free.
- One night bookings are available with an additional charge of $50.
- We accept cash, Debit, Visa &MCard
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices. Prices are subject to change.
- Breakfast and supper can be made available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
- Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hiking loop on our land.
- Download FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
- Discover and enjoy our star-filled night skies – ‘Cypress Hills Dark Sky Preserve’.
Thank you for the beautiful wedding location. We had a blast! Christine and Scott from the Martin Wedding.
We stepped into a different world for the weekend and fell in love with it. Our stay at The Historic Reesor ranch was nothing short of beautiful. Its hard to find words to express the feeling of peace that followed me around all weekend long. The Reesor family welcomed us with open arms and with incredible hospitality. The views on our trail ride and hiking adventures left me speechless many times over and the weather could not have been more perfect! ~ Karina