Looking for a unique and fun adventure with family and friends? Enjoy the first and only Guided ATV Tour in the Cypress Hills and in Saskatchewan!
Call to book for daily guided tours
10am, 1pm and 4pm
May – Sept 2018
- Enjoy an easy 2 hour guided tour over diverse terrain on Historic Reesor Ranch private property.
- Two breaks to stop and enjoy the views and take photos.
- View beautiful Reesor Ranch vistas, Cypress Hills Wilderness Area & Battle Creek Valley.
- Explore winding trails in deep spruce and pine forest.
- Must be 16 and older. No experience needed.
- Safety and driving instructions and helmets included.
- $89 per person. Tax/fee will be added.
- Can take up to four guests plus guide. Minimum two guests. Singles can be added to other groups.
- Four automatic ATVs and one standard ATV available to ride.
- These tours are on private land, using private ranch ATVs only.
- ATVs are not allowed on Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park property.
- Book breakfast at 9 am, Wine in the West Tour at 12:30 pm, or supper at 6 pm at our Ranch Hall Grill.
Waivers are available at the ranch or click here for a: Printable ATV Guided Tour Waiver.
ATV Breakfast Tour – Breakfast at 9am, Ride at 10am.
Join us, our Ranch Wranglers and other ranch guests for a hearty ranchstyle buffet breakfast in the Ranch Hall Grill before heading out for your 2 hour Guided ATV Tour. Breakfast is at 9 am and Ride goes out at 10 am. $104 per person. Must be 16 yrs old.
ATV Supper Tour – Guided ATV tour at 4pm, Supper at 6pm.
Join us for a tasty supper meal at the Ranch Hall Grill at 6pm after enjoying your 2 hour Guided ATV Tour which starts at 4 pm. $114 per person, Price is based on AAA locally raised beef steak supper/other options are available. Must be 16 yrs old.