Looking for a unique and fun adventure with family and friends? Enjoy the first and only Guided ATV Tour in the Cypress Hills and in Saskatchewan!
Call to book for daily guided tours (306) 662-3498
10am, 1pm and 4pm or book online.
Open year round weather dependent. Winter skidooing and ATV tours with snow tracks coming soon!
- Enjoy an easy one hour guided tour over diverse terrain on Historic Reesor Ranch private property.
- Two breaks to stop and enjoy the views and take photos.
- View beautiful Reesor Ranch vistas, Cypress Hills Wilderness Area & Battle Creek Valley.
- Explore winding trails in deep spruce and pine forest.
- Must be 16 and older to drive a quad. No experience needed. Children under 16 can ride in the Gator.
- 15 minute safety/driving orientation prior to your one hour guided tour. Helmets with visors included.
- $69 per person. Children under 16 pay half price $34.50 Tax/fee will be added.
- Can take up to eight guests plus guide. Minimum two guests. Singles can be added to other groups.
- Four automatic ATVs, one standard ATV and one 4 seater John Deere Gator are available to ride.
- These tours are on private land, using private ranch ATVs only.
- ATVs are not allowed on Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park property.
- Book breakfast at 9 am or supper at 6 pm at our Ranch Hall Grill.
Waivers for guests 16 and over are available at the ranch or click here for a: PRINTABLE WAIVER
Waivers for children riding on the Gator are available at the ranch or click here for a: PRINTABLE WAIVER
ATVs are fun!!!!! Did this experience as part of my sister’s bachelorette weekend. Jason and everyone else at the ranch were extremely friendly and willing to help us out when we were a little confused as to what to do. Jason took the time to explain the ATV’s and to assure that everything was being wiped down and cleaned in these trying times. Got to hear some wonderful history about the lands the ranch is on and the areas close to it. Bonus, we got to see some deer prancing through the meadows on our ATV ride! XD
Exciting ATV tour. The ATV tour is a thrilling way to explore the valleys and mountains (yes, there are mountains on the prairies!) of this picturesque area. It was amazing, exciting and a lot of fun. You can tackle the naturally rugged mountain terrain with conglomerate cliffs, view rolling prairie and mature pine forest, and explore source of Battle Creek which ultimately flows into the Gulf of Mexico! Vladimir
Great ATV tour – stunning landscapes! This ATV tour was much more than expected. Our guide Lonny took us at a good pace around the Reesor Ranch property, which must be one of THE most beautiful spots anywhere in Saskatchewan! On the one side, the incredible, vast prairies fell away while on the other side, the equally vast Cypress Hills West block stretched below. It was my wife’s first time driving an ATV, and though her learning curve was steep, she never felt pushed past her comfort limits. It was my 3rd time ATVing, and it was my favourite of the 3. Everyone at the ranch was friendly, and the following steak dinner was tasty and good value as well. We’ll be heading back to this place some day for sure! John