OPEN FOR RENT FOR UP TO 10 GUESTS AT DISCOUNTED PRICE. INCREASE IN MAXIMUM GUEST NUMBERS WILL BE UPDATED AS COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS CHANGE.
Is your family, friends, or business looking for a new gathering place? We’d love to host your family reunion, team building work retreat, school group excursion, horseback riding club adventure, and even your dream western wedding! This is the perfect place for a private, comfortable, safe and fun getaway with a western theme. For fun winter activities we invite you to bring your snowmobiles to enjoy the diverse trails on our land. Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 minute drive).
Originally built in 1906 with hand hewn logs from the Cypress Hills, this historic barn, once used to stable horses, cattle, chickens, turkeys and sheep, has now been carefully restored to preserve its’ original log walls, structure and rustic atmosphere. To honor and help keep our local Cypress Hills ranching history alive, we have named and decorated all of our Barn bedrooms with local pioneer ranch family history.
We are proud to be promoting Saskatchewan’s Architectural Heritage which is a non-renewable resource.
- Old Log Barn Rental is available year round. – completely insulated & heated.
- Main hall kitchen has fridge, stove with oven, microwave oven, 4-slice toaster, 1 large coffee urn, tea kettle, salt/pepper shakers, aluminum foil, saran wrap, cooking utensils, pots, pans, plates, cutlery, coffee mugs and glasses, double sink with hot/cold taps, dish towels, dish soap, & bleach.
- Seats up to 50+ guests. Picnic table seating around firepit.
- Bring extra plastic/paper cups and glasses for groups larger than 30.
- Bring 30″ garbage bags and paper towels for kitchen.
- ‘Reesor Springs Natural Springs’ drinking water in every tap – government tested.
- Gas fireplace & 3 extra gas furnaces for cozy evenings and winter bookings.
- Air-conditioning in loft and main hall kitchen.
- Horse Barn/Games room has a bar with 1 large extra fridge, CD/Tape player, FoozeBall table, Ping Pong table, Shuffleboard table and comfy living room furniture.
- Large BBQ on deck – propane provided.
- Firepit and picnic tables in Barnyard. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.Horseshoe pits, volleyball net, volleyballs, badminton and soccer equipment supplied.Large water trough tub for fun on hot days.
- FREE WIFI
- Sleeps 30 guests – double occupancy in 15 bedrooms with 1 double bed per room.
- In the Barn loft the ceilings in all of the 8 bedrooms are open beam.
- The 7 Ranchers’ Row bedrooms are on ground level, insulated with closed ceilings and heaters for cold weather. All bedding is supplied, but bring your own towels/soap/shampoo for showering.
- 4 heated bathrooms with 6 flush toilets (wheelchair accessible) & 4 showers. Toilet paper & paper hand towels supplied. Hand soap by each sink.
- The two larger bathrooms are shared with Ranch Hall guests at various times.
- PRICE for “Old Log Barn” is $899 per night for first 30 guests.
- $20 per night for each additional guest (over 30 guests) camping/tenting (limited plug-ins available).
- Limit of 50 guests.
- Camping units needing plug-ins will be charged $20 per day per unit.
- Minimum 2 night bookings from Sept to June.
- Minimum 3 night bookings in July and August, Christmas holidays and long weekends.
- Book for 6 nights & get the 7th night free.
- Check-in time 4 pm. Check-out time 11 am.
- We accept cash, Debit, Visa, and MasterCard.
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book and balance one month in advance.
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices. Prices are subject to change.
- Barn Rental is available year round – completely insulated & heated.
- No air/pellet guns, balloons for water fights, fireworks, sunflower seeds or peanut with shells, please.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Ranch Hall Grill Menu
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hike on our land.
- Download FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
We were so impressed with the cleanliness and decor of the log barn. You have done a great job with it. Our Leslie was excited to be able to sleep in the Leslie Ranch room. It was an enjoyable history lesson to check out the different rooms. We have some great family memories of kids chasing grandpa with the lasso and vice versa, ping pong and fooseball games, hikes and horses. It was a great weekend. We will certainly recommend Reesor Ranch to friends. Thank you again. Cheryl, Mortlach, Sask. – 50th Wedding Anniversary
I really don’t know where to begin to describe how much our entire family enjoyed the log barn. There are so many treasures in there!! My Dad was thrilled to be able to tell us what some of the artifacts were, but there were a few that eluded him!! (One we found out later from Theresa was a berry picker!) The rooms were all so cute, not over done at all. The kitchen was more than we expected, what a great work and serving area. The games room is really good! We are a family of campers and having power and fridges was really a treat for all of us!! We will definitely be back and next time the kids will be a bit older so hopefully we can enjoy the horses as well next visit. The boys really enjoyed the calf roping lesson!! The ranch is a true treasure. Thank you. Terry
There are many places people can go to forget the rush and business of city life. This is one of the best. It is so hard to find a place where people can sit, relax and visit with each other in a home environment. I do believe, this weekend, we have all found another home. Home is where the heart is and my heart, or at least a small part will remain here for a long time to come. I am hoping to come back again and again. Each time I will leave part of my heart behind and return home with new memories. Tanya and Garth – Lethbridge, Ab
A grand place for old friends to relax and enjoy each others company. The location is beautiful and peaceful and the owners are mighty friendly and helpful. The cowboy poetry was an added bonus. Bob and Friends