Our cozy log cabin is the place to come with family & friends…….to be yourself. A great hideaway for honeymooners or small groups wanting the perfect place for a private getaway. Breathtaking views & airtight woodstove for warmth on cool nights……you are sure to find that this log cabin uncomplicates life. Built with the spruce trees that surround it, this rustic & homey log cabin connects you to the beautiful Cypress Hills year round.
For fun winter activities we invite you to bring your snowmobile to enjoy the diverse trails on our land. Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- 4 single beds upstairs in loft for sleeping & futon that folds to a large double bed on main floor. Sleeps 6 guests.
- All bedding provided.
- Clean Portapotti toilet a few feet from cabin….even has electric lights!
- Reesor Springs’ Natural Spring Water provided in 5 gallon water bottles – government tested.
- Kitchen has small fridge, electric stove with oven, microwave oven, toaster, pots, frying pans, coffee pot, utensils, dishes, tea towels & dishcloths.
- Bring your own towels/soap. Shower house is in ranch yard.
- Propane BBQ and lawn chairs on veranda.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.
- Log Cabin is a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk from ranch buildings.
- $129.00 per night for first two guests.
- $20.00 per night for each additional guest. (up to 4 more guests)
- 2 night minimum booking – long weekends require minimum 3 nights.
- Rent the cabin for 6 days / get the 7th day free.
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- We accept cash, Debit, VISA and MasterCard.
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book.
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices. Prices subject to change.
- Cabin rental is available year round.
- Air-conditioning unit in loft to keep yo cool on those hot days!
- No air/pellet guns, balloons for water fights, fireworks, sunflower seeds or peanut with shells, please.
- Discover and enjoy our star-filled night skies – ‘Cypress Hills Dark Sky Preserve’.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Ranch Hall Grill Menu
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hike on our land.
- Download FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
Thanks to you and your family for making our riding vacation a huge success. We will be talking about this one for months to come. I have ridden all through the foothills of Alberta and neither the scenery nor the people hold a candle to what we experienced as your guests. Your hospitality was priceless. Thank you again for all you and your family did. Leanne, Donna, George, Gordon, Pauline, and Heather! Saskatoon,Saskatchewan.
We just came home from your log cabin today. What a beautiful spot your guys have. So wonderful we didn’t want to leave. Thank you for making something that others can enjoy like us. My dad always bragged of how beautiful the Cypress Hills were and we have spent a fair bit of time in them, but your spot, solitude and rustic feel is right up our alley. Only regret not taking dad up for the weekend, but I feel he was there with us too. Thanks again and God bless. Dwayne.
My family and I were so excited to have a Christmas getaway in a quiet cabin. Our stay at Reesor Ranch didn’t disappoint! The cabin was perfect and the kids loved it. We enjoyed a hike to the cliff and beautiful views. We had lots of fun tobogganing and even watched a cow and bull moose casually walk in front of the cabin while we had lunch. The staff was super hospitable and just left us to do our thing. The cabin was more than we expected And we can’t wait to plan our next trip out! Thank you for sharing your little piece of paradise.