- Across the lawn from the Old Log Barn, the Cowboy’s Cabin is tucked away in the ranch yard’s shady trees and is very private, but still close to other guest facilities in the ranch yard.
- Sleeps 4 guests ( 1 double bed & 1 double futon) and is fully self-contained with shower / jacuzzi jet tub for two and toilet and kitchenette with small fridge, single stove element, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots / pans, dish soap and dishtowels.
- Finished inside with sweet-smelling cedar and Cypress Hills Spruce, this cute cabin makes for an inviting and cozy getaway.
- All bedding, towels, soap and shampoo supplied.
- BBQ (with gas element on side) on private deck.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.
- ‘Reesor Springs Natural Spring Water’ in every tap – gov’t tested.
- Air conditioning.
- FREE WIFI available at Ranch Hall.
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- No air/pellet guns, balloons for water fights, fireworks, sunflower seeds or peanut with shells, please.
- $149 per night for first 2 guests.
- Click here for the “Cowboy Comfort Romance Package”
- $20 for each additional guests (up to 2 more guests).
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book. 2 night minimum booking – long weekends require 3 night minimum booking. Book for 6 nights & get the 7th night free.
- One night bookings are available with an additional charge of $50.
- We accept cash, Debit, Visa &MCard
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices. Prices are subject to change.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
- Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hiking loop on our land.
- Download FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
- Discover and enjoy our star-filled night skies – ‘Cypress Hills Dark Sky Preserve’.
Once upon a time, a super cool couple from Calgary, Ab, were desperate to escape city life, and re-connect with themselves & nature. Little did they know that when they left on their trip, they were about to embark on an experience that they will never forget. Scott & Theresa (and of course Dolly & Justice)…..we couldn’t have dreamed up a better mini-vacation. Your property, hospitality, horses, & cabin were everything we wanted and needed. We will definitely be back…..hopefully sooner rather than later! Thank you, Lissy & Jean.
My sister, Susan and I had a great time here! Ridin’ and ropin’ and rompin’ around! My love of nature and spring, my favorite season meant so much to me. I saw my first Mountain Bluebird, pronghorns, bald eagles and a few mystery hawks. Thanks Cecile for the 2 hr. ride. This cottage is fantastic – so cozy when the 20 degree Celcius temperature turned to a pounding snowstorm with driving winds!! Love all the decor and special touches! Thanks Theresa and Scott for your hospitality. Sue and I loved the memoirs! We both read through them and thoroughly enjoyed them. This is a special place; you can see the hardships and joys that this family has experienced! Jenn
This is our third stay in the Cowboy Cabin and sixth visit in total and it has yet to disappoint us. Even though the weather wasn’t great, the cabin always provides us with the warm, cozy, relaxing feeling that we come here in search of. Dolly and Dove were good companions as usual. Thank you once again Scott and Theresa for your hospitality and we look forward to our next visit. Dave and Leah.
Absolutely the best stay we’ve had anywhere!! Totally the perfect 5+ star!!! Highly recommend this to shut off from the regular push pull of everything. We would like to try and stay during the spring and fall too. The Andersons
A much needed break from the city. We stayed in the Cowboy’s Cabin. Everything was perfect, comfy beds, great bathroom and impeccable cleanliness. The location is secluded and beautiful with lots to see and do on the property and around the area. We even got to enjoy our own personal fireside “Cowboy Poetry” from Scott which was awesome. Theresa and Heather are friendly and made sure to check in the perfect amount (not too much and not too little) So much love has gone into every nook and cranny at the ranch and the family history was so interesting to learn. Highly recommend! Coni