Finished inside with sweet-smelling cedar and Cypress Hills spruce lumber, this cute cabin makes for an inviting and cozy getaway.
- Sleeps 4 guests ( 1 double bed & 1 double futon) and is fully self-contained with two person air-jet jacuzzi tub / shower / toilet and kitchenette with fridge, single stove element, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans, dish soap & dishtowels.
- All bedding, towels, soap and shampoo supplied.
- BBQ (with gas element on side) on private deck.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.
- ‘Reesor Springs Natural Spring Water’ in every tap – gov’t tested.
- Across the lawn from the Old Log Barn, the Cowboy’s Cabin is tucked away in the ranch yard’s shady trees and is very private, but still close to other guest facilities in the ranch yard.
- FREE WIFI.
- For fun winter activities we invite you to bring your snowmobile to enjoy the diverse trails on our land.
- Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- $139 per night for first 2 guests.
- $20 for each additional guests (up to 2 more guests).
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book. 2 night minimum booking – long weekends require 3 night minimum booking. Book for 6 nights & get the 7th night free. We accept cash, Debit, Visa &MCard
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices. Prices are subject to change.
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Ranch Hall Grill Menu
- Click here for the “Cowboy Comfort Romance Package”
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- ‘Wine In the West Tour’
- No Pet Policy
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hiking loop on our land.
- Download FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
Once upon a time, a super cool couple from Calgary, Ab, were desperate to escape city life, and re-connect with themselves & nature. Little did they know that when they left on their trip, they were about to embark on an experience that they will never forget. Scott & Theresa (and of course Dolly & Justice)…..we couldn’t have dreamed up a better mini-vacation. Your property, hospitality, horses, & cabin were everything we wanted and needed. We will definitely be back…..hopefully sooner rather than later! Thank you, Lissy & Jean.
My sister, Susan and I had a great time here! Ridin’ and ropin’ and rompin’ around! My love of nature and spring, my favorite season meant so much to me. I saw my first Mountain Bluebird, pronghorns, bald eagles and a few mystery hawks. Thanks Cecile for the 2 hr. ride. This cottage is fantastic – so cozy when the 20 degree Celcius temperature turned to a pounding snowstorm with driving winds!! Love all the decor and special touches! Thanks Theresa and Scott for your hospitality. Sue and I loved the memoirs! We both read through them and thoroughly enjoyed them. This is a special place; you can see the hardships and joys that this family has experienced! Jenn