Built in 1906, this historic building housed hired hands, the Blacksmith shop, woodshed and tractor shed.
- Located near the Ranch House but facing the beautiful valley, has private parking and a large deck.
- Sleeps up to 6 guests (2 bedrooms: 1) One queen bed 2) One double bed and two single beds).
- Fully self-contained with shower / jacuzzi jet tub for two and toilet. Kitchenette with small fridge, double burner hotplate, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots / pans, dish soap & dishtowels.
- All bedding, towels, soap and shampoo supplied
- BBQ (with gas element on side) on private deck.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.
- ‘Reesor Springs Natural Spring Water’ in every tap – gov’t tested.
- Air conditioning.
- FREE WIFI.
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- No air/pellet guns, balloons for water fights, fireworks, sunflower seeds or peanut with shells, please.
- $159 per night for first 2 guests.
- Click here for the “Cowboy Comfort Romance Package”
- $20 for each additional guests (up to 4 more guests).
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book. 2 night minimum booking – long weekends require 3 night minimum booking. Book for 6 nights & get the 7th night free.
- One night bookings are available with an additional charge of $50.
- We accept cash, Debit, Visa &MCard
- Tax/fee will be added to all our prices. Prices subject to change.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
- Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hiking loop on our land.
- Download our FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
- Discover and enjoy our star-filled night skies – ‘Cypress Hills Dark Sky Preserve’.
Absolutely the best vacation spot. The patio at night watching the animals and enjoying the view. We have relaxed and would recommend this place to anyone. Hospitality was excellent. We drove from Dundurn Sask and would do it again a heartbeat!!!! Kevin and family
What an amazing experience. Thank you!! I will gladly recommend your ranch to anyone. The cabin beautiful, scenery second to none….and great dogs. Haha. I brought my parents here for Christmas and had a wonderful time. I will be coming back in the future. Dwayne, Clarence and Theresa
One of the best places we’ve visited in Canada !! The views of the Kinnikinick trail were truly breathtaking, and the Bunkhouse we stayed at is so cozy and welcoming :)! Thanks to Scott and his family for sharing their amazing ranch home with us ! P.S. Dolly and Cowboy took our hearts away, so we will for sure be back !!!))) Alina