Bed & Breakfast is open May to September 2018.
A fine historic home, beautifully custom handcrafted with the ‘Arts & Crafts’ style architecture of the early 1900’s. The Historic Reesor Ranch is Saskatchewan’s first ranch designated as a Provincial Heritage Property and this ranchhouse has been declared one of the five original buildings that help demonstrate the ranch’s unique heritage value.
Original maple and fir wood flooring and wall decorating throughout home.
Be inspired by the five generations of family history; let it reawaken your own childhood and family memories.
#1 Keith & Helen Guest Room
Large bedroom, 1 double bed, 1 sofabed (twin) and private balcony. Original wedding gift furniture belonging to Keith and Helen married 1944. Family history is displayed on bedroom walls. Keith and Helen raised six sons and one daughter. This was their bedroom for over forty years. $99 S $119 Db
#2 Frank & Hazel Guest Room
Large bedroom, 1 queen bed, 1 twin bed, private balcony, small half bath sink/toilet. Frank and Hazel were newlyweds when they moved into the ranchhouse with W.D. and Alice in 1917. They raised three sons, Keith, Alan and Franklin and they lived in the ranchhouse until the late 1950’s. $129 S and Db
#3 WD & Alice Guest Room
Large bedroom, 1 double bed, with windows that have a 50 mile view of the north slope of the Cypress Hills. This room is painted a soft purple, one of Alice’s favorite colors. As a Centennial 2016 project we refinished the fir floors and repainted the original lathe and plaster walls. We honor W.D. and Alice for their hard work in homesteading this beautiful Cypress Hills land. They came from Ontario with a spirit of adventure and hope for a future with four sons. They were not disappointed! $99 S $119 Db
#4 RanchHand’s Guest Room
Cozy and comfortable bedroom, 1 double bed. Wall hangings show early ranchhand photos, branding irons and original Reesor family western clothing. The Reesor family hired many men and women to help make ranching in the Cypress Hills successful. This bedroom is a tribute to these hardworking individuals. $99 S $109 Db
#5 Kinfolk Guest Room
Cozy and comfortable bedroom, 1 double bed. W.D. and Alice Reesor were blessed with four sons, Bruce, Frank, Harry and Colby. This bedroom is dedicated to the three sons, Bruce, Harry and Colby who grew up here, but left to pursue their own lifetime dreams. These walls display historic family photos and certificates, but there is not room enough to display the success and happiness of these sons! $99 S $109 Db
- Cowboy Breakfast for B&B guests:
A hearty ranchstyle breakfast is served at the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’ at 9 am, just a short walk from the ranchhouse. For early risers there is a Kuerig coffee machine in the Guest kitchen.
- Shared washroom with shower, toilet and sink on main floor
- Shared washroom with antique bathtub, toilet and sink on second floor with bedrooms.
- #2 Frank and Hazel Guest bedroom has a small half bathroom toilet and sink.
- Food choices may include fruit, eggs, bacon or sausage, pancakes, syrup, Granny’s brown beans, yogurt, toast, jams, hot/cold cereal, coffee brewed with Reesor Springs Natural Spring water, herbal & black teas, hot chocolate, milk, cream & fruit juices. Light evening snacks include a variety of hot/cold drinks, granola bars and fruit. Fruit choices are seasonal.
Our coffee is brewed with fresh spring water which flows from all our taps.
(Government tested and bottled to sell for Reesor Springs Natural Spring Water Company.)
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- $59 for additional guest in #1 or #2 bedrooms.
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book.
- No children under the age of ten please.
- We accept cash, Debit, VISA and MasterCard.
- Tax/fee will be added to all our prices. Prices are subject to change.
- FREE WIFI.
- Supper meals are available in the Ranch Hall Grill at 6 pm.
- Click here for our Ranch Hall Grill Menu
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- ‘Wine In the West Tours’
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hiking loop on our land.
- Download our FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
- Cowboy Breakfast for B&B guests:
I must honestly say that my wife and I have greatly enjoyed our stay here with several of our good friends. This place is truly a beautiful spot, your hospitality second to none and that over the 30 years that we have been married we’ve never encountered this sort of setting. We have been made to feel like we’re in our own home! God bless you all! Roger & Rosemarie Anderson Regina, Saskatchewan