Looking for the perfect spot? Historic Reesor Ranch is a unique, private, ‘at the end of the road kinda place’….no distractions, just fun, friends and family!
Since 1997 the Historic Reesor Ranch has been hosting successful events for a wide variety of groups:
- Family Reunions
- Stags and Stagettes
- Business Corporate Retreats
- Horse Clinics
- Quilting Retreats
- Photography Workshops
- Galas for Non-profit organizations
- Celebrations of Life
- Long Table Dinners
- 4H Clubs and Girl Guides Retreats
- Special Events Fundraisers
- Birthday bashes
- School Reunions
Book the whole ranch for up to 100 guests. Call us to discuss your options which can include:
- Old Log Barn
- 5 Rental cabins
- B&B guest bedrooms in historic ranchhouse.
- Camping spots for tents/trailers/motorhomes/campers.
- Meals in the Ranch Hall Grill or prepare your own in the Old Log Barn kitchen.
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
A very professionally run operation!! As we arrived an 80-person family reunion was leaving. I didn’t realize the ranch could handle such a large capacity and was happy to overhear the participants saying they were so glad they had gathered at the ranch. Makes me think about the possibility of organizing our own family reunion at the ranch someday! Shana