OPEN FOR RENTAL.
- Tucked away in the ranch yard’s shady trees the Frontier Cabin is very private, but still close to other guest facilities in the ranch yard.
- Finished inside with pine siding, this cute cabin makes for an inviting and cozy getaway. 11 feet x 16 feet diameter.
- Sleeps 4 guests ( 1 double bunk & 1 futon fold-down double) and is fully self-contained with shower / toilet and kitchenette with fridge, single stove element, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans, dish soap & dishtowels.
- All bedding, towels, soap and shampoo supplied.
- BBQ (with gas element on side) on private deck.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.
- ‘Reesor Springs Natural Spring Water’ in every tap – gov’t tested.
- Air conditioning.
- FREE WIFI.
- For fun winter activities we invite you to bring your snowmobile to enjoy the diverse trails on our land.
- Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- $139 per night for first 2 guests.
- $20 for each additional guests (up to 2 more guests).
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book. 2 night minimum booking – long weekends require 3 night minimum booking. Book for 6 nights & get the 7th night free. We accept cash, Debit, Visa &MCard
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices. Prices are subject to change.
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Ranch Hall Grill Menu
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hiking loop on our land.
- Download FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
Thank you for creating such a beautiful and cozy cabin get away! We really enjoyed reading your poetry and learning about the history of the ranch. I ended up with a bit of a cold, so we didn’t venture out much. However, we had a very relaxing and restful trip. I can’t wait to tell our friends and family about this lovely place. We will definitely be back! Thank you for your hospitality and we wish you a happy New Year! Melanie and Brian