OPEN FOR RENTAL.
- Tucked away in the ranch yard’s shady trees the Frontier Cabin is very private, but still close to other guest facilities in the ranch yard.
- Finished inside with pine siding, this cute cabin makes for an inviting and cozy getaway. 11 feet x 16 feet diameter.
- Sleeps 4 guests ( 2 double bunk beds) and is fully self-contained with shower / toilet and kitchenette with fridge, single stove element, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans, dish soap & dishtowels.
- All bedding, towels, soap and shampoo supplied.
- BBQ (with gas element on side) on private deck.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a fee or you can bring your own.
- ‘Reesor Springs Natural Spring Water’ in every tap – gov’t tested.
- Air conditioning.
- FREE WIFI.
- Toboggan, snowshoe & hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- $139 per night for first 2 guests.
- $20 for each additional guests (up to 2 more guests).
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book. 2 night minimum booking – long weekends require 3 night minimum booking. Book for 6 nights & get the 7th night free. We accept cash, Debit, Visa &MCard
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices. Prices are subject to change.
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available for your group in the ‘Ranch Hall Grill’.
- Ranch Hall Grill Menu
- Horseback Riding Adventures
- Guided ATV Tours
- No Pet Policy
- The “Kinnikinick Cliff Trail” is a 3 km self-guided hiking loop on our land.
- Download FREE Info and Trail Guide pdf
Thank you for creating such a beautiful and cozy cabin get away! We really enjoyed reading your poetry and learning about the history of the ranch. I ended up with a bit of a cold, so we didn’t venture out much. However, we had a very relaxing and restful trip. I can’t wait to tell our friends and family about this lovely place. We will definitely be back! Thank you for your hospitality and we wish you a happy New Year! Melanie and Brian
My husband and I stayed at Reesor Ranch from June 28 to July 2nd and loved every bit of our visit. We stayed in the Frontier Tiny Cabin as my husband has always wanted to give tiny home living a try. I have to say that it was quite spacious for a tiny space. The bathroom had a good sized shower and a sink that was certainly large enough to bathe a baby in. The loft bed was comfy with high clearance above so we did not feel closed in at all! We pulled out the sofa and converted it to a bed right away. This provided another place to stretch out and relax. The kitchenette and deck with a BBQ and bonfire pit provided everything thing one would need to make their own meals. But to be honest, we chose to dine at the Ranch Hall Grill for breakfast and most suppers as the meals were huge and there was the opportunity to hear Scott’s poetry and stories of life on the home range, to enjoy Theresa’s hospitality, to chat with the wranglers and to plan our next adventure. Our cabin deck looked out onto the pasture that the horses walked though each evening and morning on their way to and from the stables to their evening grazing fields…this was a twice a day highlight! “Rusty the rooster” was always sure to wake us in the morning and his hen friends were sure to visit us each evening, which was adorable! Oh and we must not forget the ever tail wagging greetings from Dolly and Waylon and Dove our constant companion on hikes around the ranch land which boasts some of the most beautiful Saskatchewan landscape we have ever seen whether on horseback or walking the fields on foot…this is truly God’s Land. Last year I had taken my 75 year-old mother for our mother-daughter trip. We stay in the Main House for five nights and it was perfect for us. We enjoyed hanging out on the ranch, walking the trails, sitting on the front porch reading and sight seeing in the area. We visited Fort Walsh, Cypress Hills Provincial Park and Reesor Lake. Next year we are planning on returning with our kids and grandchildren!! Reesor Historic Ranch provides the perfect get away for folks of all ages!! The Faris family