Available October 2021 – April 2022
Spend a warm, wintry weekend cuddled up in one of our cozy cabins after a fun day at the ranch with activities that include tobogganing, snowshoeing (snowshoes available at the ranch), wildlife viewing, cross-country skiing or snowmobiling for those who bring their own. Feel the warmth from your fragrant crackling campfire as you take in the view of the Dark Sky night’s billions of stars above. Being a short 40 minute drive to Hidden Valley Ski Hill, Elkwater Lake, Cypress Hills, Historic Reesor Ranch is the perfect place to spend a night after a day on the slopes.
Enjoy this winter escape in the cozy Cowboy’s Cabin or Bunkhouse while indulging in the special gift basket that awaits as you arrive, complete with a bottle of Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery wine. Unwind in a two-person jet air Jacuzzi tub and after a great night’s sleep indulge in a hearty cowboy breakfast, with all the ingredients supplied to you to prepare in your cabin.
Price $239 + tax/fee for two in Canadian funds.
Book your cabin for another night for just $149 + tax/fee in the Cowboy’s Cabin or just $159 + tax/fee in the Bunkhouse.
- One night’s accommodation for two in one of our cozy cabins.
- A special gift basket full of goodies.
- A bottle of Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery wine.
- Breakfast supplies for two in your cabin.
- Kitchenette for preparing meals and barbecue on the deck.
- One FREE bag of firewood for your crackling, evening campfire.
- FREE view of one of the world’s largest Dark Sky Night Preserves.
- FREE use of ranch snowshoes.
Review from guests, Brian and Tara:
Despite the cold weather we had a wonderful time at your cozy cabin; such a nice break from the hustle and bustle of life. We highly recommend the romance package – the wine and goodies were delicious! Thank you so much for providing breakfast. We will definitely be back and would love to experience your ranch in the summer. Happy Holidays to you and your family!