# 1 Log Cabin Rental
to book now 1-306-662-3498 or
Our cozy log cabin is the place to come with family
& friends.......to be yourself.
A great hideaway for honeymooners or small groups wanting the perfect place for
a private getaway. Breathtaking views & airtight woodstove for warmth on cool nights......you are
sure to find that this log cabin uncomplicates life.
Built with the spruce trees that surround it, this rustic & homey log cabin connects
you to the beautiful Cypress Hills year round.
For fun winter activities we invite you to bring
your snowmobile to enjoy the diverse trails on our land. Toboggan, snowshoe &
hike on our land, and or downhill ski at Hidden Valley Ski Hill (40 min. drive).
- 4 single beds upstairs in loft for sleeping &
futon that folds to a large double bed on main floor. Sleeps 6 guests.
- All bedding provided.
- Clean Portapotti toilet a few feet from
cabin....even has electric lights!
- Reesor Springs' Natural Spring Water
provided in 5 gallon water bottles - government tested.
- Kitchen has small fridge, electric stove with oven, microwave oven, toaster, pots,
frying pans, coffee pot, utensils, dishes, tea towels & dishcloths.
- Bring your own towels/soap. Shower house is
in ranch yard.
- Propane BBQ and lawn chairs on veranda.
- Private firepit. Firewood is available for a
fee or you can bring your own.
- Log Cabin is a 2 minute drive or 10 minute walk from ranch
- Ranch raised, grass fed, natural, beef
hamburger for sale.
- Verified Beef Producers - Canada's beef
on-farm food safety program.
- $119.00 per
night for first two guests.
- $15.00 per night for each additional guest.
(up to 4 more guests)
- 2 night minimum booking - long weekends
require minimum 3 nights.
- Rent the cabin for 6 days / get the 7th day
- Check-in 4 pm. Check-out 11 am.
- We accept cash, Debit, VISA and MasterCard.
- 30% non-refundable deposit required to book.
- Tax/fee will be added to all of our prices.
Prices subject to change.
- Cabin rental is available year round.
- Breakfast and supper meals are available in the
'Ranch Hall Grill'. Meals must be prebooked 306 662 3498.
Ranch Hall Grill Menu
- Enjoy our horse related activities -
for more information.
- OR bring your own horses to ride. ($15/horse/day)
- "Kinnikinik Kliff Trail
trail booklet. Written and mapped with the Medicine Hat College Ecotourism & Outdoor
Click here for
- No fireworks please. Discover
and enjoy our star-filled night
skies - 'Cypress Hills Dark Sky Preserve'.
- Air-conditioning unit in loft to keep you cool on
those hot days!
Thanks to you and your family for making our riding vacation a huge success.
We will be talking about this one for months to come. I have ridden all
through the foothills of Alberta and neither the scenery nor the people hold a
candle to what we experienced as your guests. Your hospitality was priceless.
Thank you again for all you and your family did. Leanne, Donna, George,
Gordon, Pauline, and Heather! Saskatoon,Saskatchewan
View from deck.
View from living room.
Caution: steep stairs
4 Loft beds.