Guided Tour memories are made here!
Located on the
Alberta/Saskatchewan border in the Cypress Hills, next to Cypress Hills
Interprovincial Park West Block Wilderness Area.
Click on map to enlarge
Please call to book
10 am, 2 pm and
6 pm departures daily:
- Enjoy an easy 2 hour guided tour over
diverse terrain on Historic Reesor Ranch private property.
- Two breaks to stop and enjoy the views and
- View beautiful Reesor Ranch vistas, Cypress
Hills Wilderness Area & Battle Creek Valley.
- Explore winding trails in deep spruce and pine
- Must be 16 and older. No experience
- Safety and driving instructions and helmets included.
- $89 per person. Tax/fee will be
- Can take up to four guests plus guide.
Minimum two guests. Singles can be added to other groups.
- Four automatic ATVs and one standard ATV
available to ride.
- These tours are on private land, using
private ranch ATVs only.
- ATVs are not allowed on Cypress Hills
Interprovincial Park property.
- Waivers are available at the ranch or click
here for a:
ATV Guided Tour Waiver
activities are offered to guests staying at the ranch or day visitors
between May and September 2017.