Guided Tour memories are made here!
Located on the
Alberta/Saskatchewan border in the Cypress Hills, next to Cypress Hills
Interprovincial Park West Block Wilderness Area.
Click on map to enlarge
Call to book
10am, 1pm and
4pm guided tours
May - Sept
- Enjoy an easy 2 hour guided tour over
diverse terrain on Historic Reesor Ranch private property.
- Two breaks to stop and enjoy the views and
- View beautiful Reesor Ranch vistas, Cypress
Hills Wilderness Area & Battle Creek Valley.
- Explore winding trails in deep spruce and pine
- Must be 16 and older. No experience
- Safety and driving instructions and helmets included.
- $89 per person. Tax/fee will be
- Can take up to four guests plus guide.
Minimum two guests. Singles can be added to other groups.
- Four automatic ATVs and one standard ATV
available to ride.
- These tours are on private land, using
private ranch ATVs only.
- ATVs are not allowed on Cypress Hills
Interprovincial Park property.
- Book breakfast at 9 am or supper at 6 pm at
Ranch Hall Grill!
- Waivers are available at the ranch or click
ATV Guided Tour Waiver
activities are offered to guests staying at the ranch or day visitors
between May and October 2017.
1-306-662-3498 or 1-403-977-2128